Ordaōs in the News
We are in the news because we’re making huge strides in human-enabled, machine-driven drug design.
- 8/24/2023Ordaōs Opens Lab Space in JLABS@NYC
- 8/8/2023Ordaōs Uses AI to Generate Therapeutic Mini-Proteins
- 6/30/2023AI has secured a footing in drug discovery. Where does it go from here?
- 6/9/2023Ordaōs Selected to Participate in the AWS Generative AI Accelerator
- 3/9/2023Can drug design replace drug discovery? Current JLABS resident Ordaos thinks so and explains how
- 2/22/2023Ordaōs and FatiAbGen Partner to Optimize Therapeutics for Challenging Oncology Conditions
- 2/10/2023Scrip Asks…What Does 2023 Hold For Biopharma? Part 6: Artificial Intelligence
- 2/6/2023ChatGPT Is Just The 'Tip Of The Iceberg' In Content-Creating Artificial Intelligence; Get Ready For 'A Lot Of Disruption'
- 2/1/2023The Generative AI Revolution is Creating The Next Phase Of Autonomous Enterprise
- 12/19/2022Ordaōs Announces a Joint Development Agreement to Create Novel Therapeutics for AML
- 12/15/2022Ordaōs Announces Appointment of Ziwei Liang, PhD to Role of Chief Science Officer
- 11/24/2022Ordaõs Looks To Unlock The Therapeutic Promise Of Mini-Proteins
- 10/12/2022Ordaōs and NonExomics Announce Research Collaboration
- 9/21/2022Mini-Proteins Combine Best of Monoclonals and Small-Molecule Drugs
- 9/12/2022Ordaōs/NonExomics Deal Shines Light on Novel Mini-Proteins
- 8/25/2022Ordaōs Raises $5 Million in Seed to Accelerate Drug Design and Discovery
- 4/22/2021Vyant Bio, Inc., Ordaōs Bio, and Cellaria, Inc. Announce Collaboration to Design and Qualify Biomarker-Specific Small Protein Therapeutics
Read abstracts and sign up to download more info
- AACR 2022: Deep Learning Based Protein Therapeutics Design to Treat HER2+ Cancers
- AET 2022: Using deep learning to discover functional antibodies for SARS-CoV-2 with picomolar binding affinity
- PEGS 2022: Using deep learning to discover functional antibodies for SARS-CoV-2 with picomolar binding affinity